YOUR CAREER WITH KOCH
A secure job with a future
Join us in the fascinating world of automation and robotics. Together we can shape the future of industry 4.0, digitalisation and you can become part of the KOCH-team.
- Exciting work: interesting, multifaceted and responsible area of work, freedom for independency and collaboration in innovative projects
- Strong team: fun at work and a good working atmosphere in a friendly and motivated team
- Enticing salary: performance- and success-oriented income, many social benefits, e.g. a company pension scheme
- Secure jobs: continuous company growth with little labour turnover in a future-oriented high-tech industry
- Company culture: flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes, modern workspaces and equipment
- Balance between job, family and free time: flexible working hours, holiday entitlement of 30 days per year
- Perspective and advancement: thorough induction and trainings, systematic advanced trainings
- Field work of our installation and commissioning teams at our customers’ sites: just about 30% of work is done as field work
Our registered office in Dernbach near Dierdorf in the Rhine/Wied Nature Park is centrally located between Cologne and Frankfurt and offers optimal connections to the highway and train network.
OUR KOCH VALUES
- We live for: automation, robotics and digitalization
- We encourage: team spirit, employee satisfaction and a healthy work-life balance
- We offer: quality, professionalism and innovation
We are looking for sales agents
KOCH Robotersysteme is continually growing and is looking for more partners at home and abroad for national and international sales operations.
For further information and to arrange a personal discussion with the management, please contact us on +49 (0)2689 94510 or by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.