Join us in the fascinating world of automation and robotics. Together we can shape the future of industry 4.0, digitalisation and you can become part of the KOCH-team.
- Exciting work: interesting, multifaceted and responsible area of work, freedom for independency and collaboration in innovative projects
- Strong team: fun at work and a good working atmosphere in a friendly and motivated team
- Enticing salary: performance- and success-oriented income, many social benefits, e.g. a company pension scheme
- Secure jobs: continuous company growth with little labour turnover in a future-oriented high-tech industry
- Company culture: flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes, modern workspaces and equipment
- Balance between job, family and free time: flexible working hours, holiday entitlement of 30 days per year
- Perspective and advancement: thorough induction and trainings, systematic advanced trainings
- Field work of our installation and commissioning teams at our customers’ sites: just about 30% of work is done as field work
Our registered office in Dernbach near Dierdorf in the Rhine/Wied Nature Park is centrally located between Cologne and Frankfurt and offers optimal connections to the highway and train network.
OUR KOCH VALUES
- We live for: automation, robotics and digitalization
- We encourage: team spirit, employee satisfaction and a healthy work-life balance
- We offer: quality, professionalism and innovation